Purpose of "GDV Chakra":
graphic display of the normalized energy value and emotional-physical imbalance of the energy centres of human body, chakras, on the basis of processing of GDV-images of 10 fingers. Calculation of GDV-chakras is based on the idea of the connection of a chakra with the part of the finger to which the corresponding systems of human body are projected:
- The Muladhara Chakra - the lower part of the second finger corresponding to the sacral and coccyx plexus;
- The Swadhisthanna Chakra - the lower part of the fourth finger corresponding to the sacral plexus, urogenital system;
- The Manipura Chakra - the lower part of the third finger corresponding to the solar plexus, digestive system;
- The Anahata Chakra - the lower part of the fifth finger corresponding to the cardiac plexus, blood circulation system;
- The Vishuddha Chakra - the lower part of the first finger corresponding to the throat zone;
- The Ajna Chakra - the upper part of the first finger corresponding to the forehead;
- The Sahasrara Chakra - the upper part of the fourth finger corresponding to the cerebral cortex, the entire nervous system.
- presentation of the table containing numeric values of the calculated chakra parameters.
viewing the results on the plots of two types:
- projection of chakra parameters on the human contour as circles where the diameter corresponds to the normalized energy level and the shift of a circle to the right or to the left to emotional-physical imbalance;
- display of parameters on an ordinary plot as a line with markers. The chakra number is marked on the horizontal axis and the normalized energy value or emotional-physical imbalance on the vertical one;
- for each calculated chakra parameter its value, asymmetry and interpretation are output in correspondence with the Ayurveda concept in Indian medicine;
- comparison of the results for several subjects;
- print out of GDV-images, plots, reports and tables.