Gas Discharge Visualization (GDV) Technique: A new approach to the diagnosis of various diseases, and not only this!
More and more frequently people have a demand in alternative methods of studying the body reintegration dynamics.
The biofield studies can produce a large block of information on the state of health of any patient; therefore specialists regularly use such apparatus as electroencephalograph, rheograph, myograph, etc. for control. All these machines read biopotentials. The GDV technique is now actively used alongside with these methods.
Gas discharge visualization is a method of recording and further analysis of gas discharge glow of the energy field of any living or non-living object due to stimulation of its electromagnetic field. There are two kinds of discharges:
- avalanche discharge that develops in the narrow gap of insulator;
- sliding discharge that slides along the surface of the insulated area.
The conclusions after such studies are given on the basis of mathematical analysis of conformal transformations and multiparameter representations. They change if human psycho-physical state changes. This unique technology is developed and implemented by a group of companies "KIRLIONICS TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONSAL" (KTI) and "Biotechprogress". The technology is based on the Kirlian effect (or Kirlian aura) that consists in fixing corona barrier discharges in gas (high frequency photography).
For implementation of the technique the GDV Camera Pro is used. This device shows human electric field in real scale, evaluates the physiological and psycho-emotional component and can determine deviations from the norm in the early stages. With the use of this camera the doctor can choose the most appropriate treatment taking into consideration all stressful factors that will be displayed in the biofield.
The importance of using in medicine
Method of Korotkov (the camera developer) has a number of indications for carrying out diagnosis:
- quick definition of the most potentially dangerous zones in the body;
- detecting high sensitivity to certain food and medicine;
- prophylactic interventions after some kinds of therapy;
- detecting hidden pathologies;
- detecting inflammatory processes;
- determining the reasons of the decreased resistance of the immune system to the external and internal factors.
However there are some contraindications:
- electric cardiac pacemaker (implant).
The procedure is absolutely safe. Monitoring takes a few minutes: just put your fingers on a special electrode. The measurements have two steps: with a special filter and without it. It gives a possibility to separately determine the physiological and psycho-emotional state. How to read the obtained results?
The study results can be:
- bioelectrogram of fingers;
- representation of the energy state of all systems;
- graphic representation of chakras;
- numerical characteristics of bioelectrogram.
GDV technique includes computer analysis consisting of two steps.
- Sector analysis: special tables are used based on medicine ideas of Ancient China, the acupuncture points and meridian system. The correlation of finger glows with the state of all systems and organs and their functioning is established. Then the model of the aura distribution is built.
- Parameter analysis: the correlation method and factor analysis are used. With the use of mathematical methods the parameters of intensity, fractality, geometricity, structure and probabilistic factors are considered.
Advantages of the technology:
- possibility of continuous monitoring and evaluation of the patient’s functional state in reanimatology and anesthesiology;
- follow-up and control of the recovery dynamics in the postoperative period;
- the result is always objective, as the patient and the diagnostician cannot influence the course of the study;
- possibility of obtaining the most comprehensive information on the homeostasis of the whole body and its separate systems;
- safety and total comfort of the patient, since only his fingers are measured;
- possibility of quick approach for determining the patient’s response to various medical drugs;
- there are all conditions for detecting changes in dynamics;
- simplicity of measurements;
- convenient processing and storage of information using special programs;
- visual demonstration of the results;
- low cost price.
Looking for the most convenient methods of monitoring it is always necessary to consider their effectiveness. Gas discharge visualization is acknowledged on the world’s level as a monitoring method of the body recovery dynamics. But the main thing is that the method creates no discomfort for the patient.
Application in other fields
The uniqueness of the method is that it can be used not only in medicine The camera can be used to determine the glow of water, minerals, blood, metals, essential oils and even foodstuffs. The device can be supplied with a kit of accessories or attachments, such as:
- GDV Mini Laboratory (for express analysis of liquids and natural objects);
- GDV Fifth Element (evaluates basic natural components; determines geopathic zones);
- GDV Eco tester(records changes in the environment, ecology);
- GDV Plus (designed for patients that have to keep to bed, animals and large objects).
Taking into consideration such vast possibilities it becomes clear why GDV diagnostics is becoming more and more popular in ecology, agriculture and animal breeding: it enables to obtain a lot of useful information. A possibility of express analysis of the animal’s health will make it possible to provide it quick help or to take measures to eliminate the problem. Information on the state of the environment gives a possibility to choose the appropriate methods of looking after the grown plants. Such examples are numerous.